The theme for this year’s Agency Leaders Symposium is “Agencies Built to Last”. Over 1.5 days, we will unearth strategies employed by great agencies and hear from global industry experts on what they believe it takes to continue winning and driving growth in our changing landscape.
Hear speakers from outside the agency industry to learn what’s leading them to success in their worlds. What can we learn from their experiences, and from the innovators within the agency industry grappling with similar challenges to all of us?
Join us as our line-up of world leaders and trail blazers tackle the emerging hot issues of new competitive threats, model-changing technologies and clients-in-crisis, to the perennial issues of attracting and retaining talent, business models, and remuneration.
The Agency Leaders Symposium is the only event in APAC where senior agency leaders can address the challenges and opportunities of running a modern-day communications business.
The conference program has been crafted by a highly influential advisory board of agency leaders. Click the ‘Reserve Your Place’ button to join the most senior delegation of agency executives to gather in ANZ. We look forward to welcoming you to the Agency Leaders Symposium 2017.
Topics For Discussion Include
- Are symbiotic relationships possible – what do clients need from their agencies and how are they achieving it?
- What makes a strong leadership team?
- Are we looking for talent in all the wrong places?
- Building a world class agency culture
- Transparency: tackling the elephant in the room
- Disintermediation – Why clients go direct
- Building bespoke agencies within agencies
- Trusted, transparent and independent – the holy grail for measurement – is it achievable?
Why should agency leaders attend the Agency Symposium?
Relevant and inspiring content
The conference program of international and local speakers has been crafted by an experienced Governing Body of your peers.
The industry's elite
The Symposium is an invitation-only event attracting ANZ’s most influential media and creative agency executives.
Open & collaborative environment
Set in the beautiful Hunter Valley, far from the distractions of the office, attendees are given the rare opportunity to participate in an environment where they can openly share ideas and challenges with industry peers.
Qualifying agency executives attend as our guest.
- Sean Seamer MediaComCEO
- Andy Pontin Clemenger BBDOCEO
- Kimberlee Wells Whybin\TBWA GroupCEO
- Mark Coad PHD AustraliaCEO
- Virginia Hyland HM Communication GroupFounder & Principal
- Paul Brooks CaratCEO
- Jenny Willits J. Walter ThompsonManaging Director
- Nicole Milward JOYManaging Partner
- Nicole Taylor DDB SydneyManaging Director
- Tony Hale The Communications CouncilCEO
- Sophie Madden Media Federation of AustraliaCEO
Past Delegates Included:
The largest and most influential gathering of agency decision makers in the region. BAR NONE.