Organisations have always been focused on their customers. However customers no longer behave in the same ways they used to. The explosion of digital channels has dramatically changed how brands Reach, Engage and Delight their communities. Customer Experience is the new battleground as brands strive to differentiate themselves from their competitors, create loyalty and ultimately increase profits.Customers now dictate which channels they engage through, so it’s paramount that organisations respond swiftly and appropriately.
Utilising customer analytics and cross-channel marketing to speak with one voice (whether online, in store or via a contact centre) whilst delivering an exceptional customer experience is at the top of the corporate agenda for forward-thinking organisations.
Organisations must do all they can to stay ahead of the game, so following on from the success of our Customer 360 Symposium we’ve created the Customer 360 Forum; a unique learning and networking opportunity for Australia’s most influential Customer Experience and Marketing executives.
The forum takes place at the beautiful Museum of Contemporary Art in Sydney on 22 October; applications for delegate places are now open and interested sponsors can contact Tim Stuart-Harris on +61 2 8228 6902.
Why should senior customer focused executives attend the Customer 360 Forum?
Unsurpassed peer-to-peer learning
The in-depth roundtable format allows you to openly share ideas and challenges with industry peers in detail.
The industry's elite
The Forum is an invitation-only event attracting ANZ’s most influential customer focused, client side executives.
An agenda just for you
Select your roundtables and build your agenda based on your organisational priorities.
Qualifying client side executives attend as our guest.
- Harriet WakelamGeneral Manager Experience DesignMedibank
- Rhod McKenseyChief Marketing OfficerNIB Health Funds
- Paul SainsburyChief Customer OfficerAMP
- Penny GrayGM, Products, Digital & Customer ExperienceOrigin Energy
- Kara GlamoreHead of Brand and Marketing CommunicationsCaltex
- Cassandra GoodmanGlobal Director People Engagement & ExperienceBupa
- Justin LeeDirector, Customer ExperienceExpedia
- David PiskerNational Customer Experience & eCommerce ManagerOfficeworks
- Jill BaptistHead of Customer ExperienceIAG
- Karen PlattDirector, Customer Experience & MarketingOptus Business
- Gordon NugentHead of OnlineHarvey Norman
- Linnea AnderssonDirector of Customer Experience, Brand & SocialANZ Wealth
- Peter RatcliffeHead of DigitalRetail Apparel Group
- Julie MathersGeneral Manager Multichannel & TechnologyMasters Home Improvement
Join the delegation at ANZ’s #1 enterprise Customer Experience event.