Whether they like it or not, businesses understand that the power has firmly shifted to the customer. The customer now decides how, when and where they engage with their chosen brands and their tolerance for poor customer experience is minimal.
Forrester Research defines the customer experience as the sum of all experiences a customer has with a company over the duration of their relationship – including awareness, discovery, attraction, interaction, purchase, use, customer service, and advocacy. In this always-on omni-channel world, Customer Experience is fast becoming the new differentiator for forward thinking organisations.
This year we’ve teamed up with the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA) the premier global non-profit organisation dedicated to the advancement and cultivation of the Customer Experience profession. Together we will once again deliver the #1 Customer Experience conference in ANZ.
Join the sharpest minds in the industry at Australia’s #1 Customer Experience Conference where CX and Marketing leaders meet. Learn from inspiring international keynote presentations and local case studies. Topics covered include Omni-Channel Customer Experience, Content Marketing, Social CRM, Customer Analytics, Customer Strategy, Multi-channel retail, Loyalty Marketing, Net Promoter Score, Contact Centre Management, Social Media Analytics, Customer Centricity, Building The Business Case For Investment Into Customer Experience / UX and Data Driven Customer Experience.
The Symposium takes place in the Hunter Valley where for two days delegates can escape the daily distractions of their office environment to spend time focusing exclusively on the ever-changing world of customer strategy. For qualifying senior executives, attendance is complimentary as the Symposium has been sponsored by a select group of market leading partners.
The Delegate Experience
Why should senior customer focused executives attend the Customer 360 Symposium?
Relevant and inspiring content
The conference program of international and local speakers has been crafted by an experienced Advisory Board of your peers.
The industry's elite
The Symposium is an invitation-only event attracting ANZ’s most influential customer focused, client side executives.
Open & collaborative environment
Set in the beautiful Hunter Valley, far from the distractions of the office, attendees are given the rare opportunity to participate in an environment where they can openly share ideas and challenges with industry peers.
Qualifying client side executives attend as our guest.
- Justin LeeDirector, Customer ExperienceExpedia
- Rhod McKenseyChief Marketing OfficerNIB Health Funds
- Paul SainsburyChief Customer OfficerAMP
- Penny GrayGM, Products, Digital & Customer ExperienceOrigin Energy
- Kara GlamoreHead of Brand and Marketing CommunicationsCaltex
- Cassandra GoodmanGlobal Director People Engagement & ExperienceBupa
- David PiskerNational Customer Experience & eCommerce ManagerOfficeworks
- Jill BaptistExec. General Manager, Customer FuturesIAG
- Karen PlattDirector, Customer Experience & MarketingOptus Business
- Linnea AnderssonDirector of Customer Experience, Brand & SocialANZ Wealth
- Peter RatcliffeHead of DigitalRetail Apparel Group
- Harriet WakelamDirector Human Centred DesignIAG