It’s time to move away from the basics and unlock the power of Net Promoter Score (NPS), in a true improvement sense and drive value for your customers. NPS is a metric many of us have come across and continue to encounter daily, often criticised for being ‘just a number’. But what if NPS could be more than just a number? NPS and your measurement system can be a powerful metric for driving improvement and transformation of customer experience. It’s just a matter of how you apply it to your organisation.
The session will be facilitated around the following key conversation points;
- How do you currently track NPS?
- Can NPS be tied to actionable insights?
- How well does your organisation understand your ‘customer story?’
- What would happen if you applied true root cause analysis to your metric? Would you uncover more actionable insights?
- How certain are you that your measurement system is accurate in identifying key customer opportunities?
- How well do you think NPS is understood within your organisation?
- Does your organisation truly understand what this metric is telling you?
- What are the types of roles needed for true transformation of customer experience?
- Is improvement down to understanding NPS or just simple delivery and execution?
- What should you start with?
- What are the types of skills needed to unlock the power of NPS?