Off the back of the highly successful launch, we are delighted to announce the industry flagship event, The Esports Conference, is back in 2019.
Realistically priced at just $595 + GST, The Esports Conference will once again gather all the key players in the ecosystem for an unsurpassed day of learning and networking.
The exponential growth of esports has been well documented both in trade and mainstream press. In addition to its own growth, it also fuels the convergence of various established industries. For brands, agencies, media and entertainment companies it provides a rare opportunity to connect with a highly engaged global audience of 240+ million players in a unique environment.
The recent Intel Extreme Masters competition at Qudos Bank Stadium, Sydney attracted a live audience of 18,000 attendees and prize money of $260,000. With similar and larger numbers found around the globe and multimillion dollar investments into esports teams and businesses, it’s accurate to say the esports ecosystem represents a huge opportunity for all involved.
However, as with any fast-moving market, there are more questions than answers. What are the challenges and opportunities surrounding live and online esports events, advertising, sponsorship, betting, player management, regulation and best practice to name but a few topics. The esports conference, produced in partnership with Kotaku will bring together key players from the local and international esports industry for APAC’s #1 business of esports conference.
Utilise the unique onsite Networking App to connect to brands and the key players within esports and related industries. Join us on June 19th at the ICC Sydney for a valuable day of discovery and opportunity at The Esports Conference.
Event produced by
In Partnership with
Trade Media Partner
The Esports Conference Advisory Board 2018
- Darren Kwan Australian Esports AssociationFounding President
- Dr Emma Witkowski RMIT UniversitySenior Lecturer, B.Design (Games)
- Chris Smith Esports Games Association AustraliaDirector, Business in Games
- Nick Vanzetti ESL AustraliaManaging Director
- Ron Curry IGEACEO
- Brad Timmins RED at Seven West MediaIntegrated Strategy Director
- Nigel Smart Adelaide Football ClubChief Operating Officer
- Daniel Chlebowczyk EGAA and Strategic Director of CouchWarriorsBoard Member
- Jamie Skella Horizon StateChief Product Officer, Co-Founder