"Opportunity to collaborate and network with other marketing leaders"
Past International Keynote
hours in the Hunter Valley
Australia’s #1 MarTech conference
Technology driven marketing and advertising continues to reinvent the ways in which brands engage and influence consumers in the moments that matter most. However, as consumer expectations continue to evolve, and with an increased focus on customer empowerment, brands need to differentiate effectively, and engage with their customers how, when, and where they want.
Navigating the ever evolving martech landscape to identify new technologies and work with new data sources to better understand, reach and engage your customers is often daunting and confusing. With such a wide choice of solutions and partners, how do marketers know what works and what doesn’t? How do they ensure they’re making the correct investments for future-growth?
Join us at the Marketing Tech Symposium to:
Discover how to use marketing technology to better understand, reach and engage your customers
Learn from inspiring international keynote presentations and local case studies
Connect with the leading brands and solution providers in a sophisticated and relaxed environment in the Hunter Valley.
Learn, network, socialise and dine with the most influential executives in the region and return to the office with a Marketing Tech action plan.
This year’s topics include:
– Secret showcase session: Get under the hood of one of the best, most successful MarTech stacks in the region
– A data science & CFO perspective: democratising data and data reflexes, how to best action data when you’re drowning in it
– A C-suite perspective / debate: Are CMOs and marketing leaders falling behind with MarTech?
– Aligning marketing with the IT & Data Teams and the Board: Translating the jargon and aligning on objectives
– Bridging the capability, talent & skillset Gap
– Build, buy or hybrid and bringing your media inhouse
– The future of MarTech: The rise and role of No-Code /Low-Code, Headless Commerce and APIs
– The Rise of BigOps, MarketingOps, and RevOps as a successor to Big Data: Why a focus on Marketing Ops is important for your business
– How do you assess, benchmark, and select the right MarTech for your corporate and marketing goals & requirements?
– Time is your number 1 enemy, speed to market is key. The CMO is being stretched and their efforts diluted. How marketers can benefit and learn from Agile
– How much Personalisation is too much, from a Privacy and Business Investment (Overkill) perspective?
Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley
Thu 3rd – Fri 4th November 2022
Chief Digital Officers
General Managers, Marketing
Heads of Marketing
Heads of Digital
Data Analytics Professionals
Business Intelligence Leaders
The power of the symposium will be enhanced by the quality, energy and diversity of the people you meet, who will bring their ideas to the gathering while enriching our many conversations. Our way to ensure the quality of the experience is to handpick the most exciting and imaginative group of people and bring them together.
Here’s what you can expect
Speakers have been hand selected by an experienced Advisory Board of your peers
THE INDUSTRY’S ELITE
The Symposium is an invitation-only event attracting ANZ’s most senior marketers, technology and digital professionals.
OPEN & COLLABORATIVE ENVIRONMENT
A rare opportunity to share ideas and challenges openly with peers, far away from the office. With no trade press present.
Qualifying client-side marketers, technology and digital professionals attend as our guest
A SPOT OF GOLF
What better way have deep conversations in a relaxed environment
A LITTLE WINE TASTING
Set in the beautiful Hunter Valley, tasting some of the finest wines in the region
Gain a new perspective on how to keep winning in our changing landscape
What it’s like
LASTING RELATIONSHIPS The MarTech Symposium continues to go from strength to strength. This year's event was a standout for me as I felt it was extremely immersive and engaging with a fantastic variety of short, sharp and relevant presentations. I have come away more informed, more excited and with lasting relationships. Can't wait for next year already and to share our MarTech journey.
AN EVENT I LOOK FORWARD TO A thoughtful event with quality content and speakers speaking about topical and important industry opportunities and challenges. The agenda is nicely spaced out with fun activities too, so networking is actually fun and easy. It’s become an event I look forward to on the calendar!
CONNECT WITH INDUSTRY EXPERTS The Marketing Tech symposium is the leading independent event that enables brands to connect with industry experts, to learn the latest strategies to overcome real business problems.