The region's most senior gathering of agency executives. Bar none.
Past International Keynote
Hours in the Hunter Valley
Where the leaders go.
Join the who’s who of adland as we celebrate our 10th anniversary at the Agency Leaders Symposium, the region’s only conference dedicated to the business of running a modern agency.
Over the past 10 years, the Symposium has forged an outstanding reputation for providing agency leaders the space and time to have unfiltered discussions with peers under Chatham House rules while being inspired and informed by content designed to stretch your thinking.
Quite simply: there is nothing like it in the region.
Over 1.5 days you will learn, discuss, debate, and collaborate, on how agencies can best position their people and businesses for the competitive and volatile road ahead, including actions you can take right now to set you up for success.
Hear from the most influential minds in the industry on topics including;
– The hidden cost of pitching
– Attention metrics and measurement. Do clients want attention metrics yet? Is the methodology robust enough to establish an industry currency yet?
– How to win without pitching and avoid competitive, low margin RFPs
– How behavioural science can be applied to effective ad creative and customer experience challenges
– Leadership during times of turbulence and change
– Changing priorities for entry and mid-level staff, and how to motivate and retain staff in a rising wage market
– How we can market the ‘why’ of working in adland
– A look at mentorship in industry vs early promotion vs burnout
– The CMO perspective: deep diving into agency models and what clients really need and want from their agencies. Is it a one-stop-shop agency solution, many agencies, a hybrid of in-house and outsourced or something else entirely?
– Purpose driven marketing, diversity & inclusion, and driving action on critical social issues
– Scaling and diversifying your agency, case studies from rapid growth independent agencies
The conference program has been crafted with help from a highly influential advisory board of agency leaders. Click the ‘Apply for your place’ button to join the most senior delegation of agency executives to gather in ANZ. We look forward to welcoming you to the Agency Leaders Symposium 2022.
Agency Leaders Symposium 2022
Tuesday 6 September – Wednesday 7 September 2022
Heads of Investment
Heads of Strategy
Heads of Creative
Heads of Digital
Head of Trading / Programmatic
Here’s what you can expect
Speakers have been hand selected by an experienced Advisory Board of your peers
THE INDUSTRY’S ELITE
An invitation-only event attracting most influential agency leaders
OPEN FORUM FOR IDEAS
A rare opportunity to share ideas and challenges openly with peers. With no trade press present.
Gain a new perspective on how to keep winning in our changing landscape
OPEN AND COLLABORATE Fantastic to connect with all the leaders of our industry. They may be competitors but at the agency symposium it feels like an opportunity to be open, share stories and even collaborate.
CONNECT WITH SMARTEST MINDS IN THE INDUSTRY The Agency Leaders Symposium is a great opportunity for the industry’s leaders to get together and discuss the big issues and opportunities in our industry. It's wonderful spending a couple of days connecting with the smartest and most inspiring minds in our industry.
LEARN, DISCUSS, AND NETWORK Ashton Media knows how to produce great events where the industry can come together to learn, discuss and network. Agency Leaders Symposium is great for senior people in the industry to come together to discuss topics in an honest and open ways, despite they are competitors outside the event.
WHAT’S IT LIKE
TO ATTEND THE
The power of the symposium will be enhanced by the quality, energy and diversity of the people you meet, who will bring their ideas to the gathering while enriching our many conversations. Our way to ensure the quality of the experience is to handpick the most exciting and imaginative group of people and bring them together.