Many organisations gauge customer experience across each stage of the customer lifecycle; but how many turn insights into tangible actions to mine customer experience gold?
Scott will discuss the importance of an organisation taking a holistic view of customer experience lifecycle from finding, acquiring and servicing customers through to retaining and growing their business. Specifically exploring:
- Why benchmarking against your competitors could be a fatal mistake.
- Why the customer lifecycle is not just fool’s gold.
- Understanding the value of aligning customer and organisational expectations throughout the lifecycle.
- Who needs to own the overall customer experience lifecycle and where they should start prospecting.
- The importance of aligning the end-to-end customer experience with your brand positioning.
- Understand what nuggets of information you already have and make them work for you.
- Which data collection mechanisms are the most appropriate at each stage to facilitate actionable insights.
- And finally, how to turn your insights into actions and strike it rich!
Scott McMillan, General Manager – Business Consulting, Salmat
See full agenda for session time