Understand, Reach, and Delight your Customers
Understand, Reach, and Delight your Customers.
There is no doubt that customer experience as a discipline is increasingly seen as a core business function, and one that is necessary to compete and thrive in a saturated market. But how we understand and connect with our customers in a way that meets their needs, while delivering a commercial outcome for the business is rapidly changing. Shaped by the uncertainty and disruption of today, and evolving in line with ever-changing needs and expectations of our customers, businesses need to seek continuous improvement to consistently deliver meaningful and relevant customer experiences.
Customer Connect 2021 will bring together the region’s CX and customer insights leaders to examine this new era of how we must understand and connect with our customers to deliver an experience that sets us apart from the competition. Featuring inspiring international keynotes and the best local case studies and across both a CX and a Customer Insights track, the programme will explore key themes such as:
– What has the acceleration of digital meant for how we engage with our customers?
– How can we connect with customers in a more meaningful way through empathy and compassion?
– How can we assess the impact and ROI of CX transformation?
– The alignment of business units and restructuring to become truly customer-centric
– How we can better create a holistic view of our customers in our quest to better understand their needs and motivations?
– What does the customer-centric CX growth and innovation agenda look like in a post-COVID world?
– How can we better leverage customer insights to instigate, customer-focused real change?
Join us on the 18th November for Customer Connect, the region’s leading customer experience conference, where both the content and experience are unparalleled.
JONES BAY WHARF
Level 3, 26-32 Pirrama Road,
Pyrmont NSW 2009
Thursday, 18 November 2021
Chief Customer Officers
Heads of Customer Insights and Research
Heads and Directors of Customer Experience
Heads of Marketing
Heads of Customer Behaviours
Heads of Digital
Here’s what you can expect
International and local speakers have been hand selected by an experienced Advisory Board of your peers
THE INDUSTRY’S ELITE
THE CX and Customer Insights conference attracting most the influential minds
SIMPLY THE BEST IN CX AND CUSTOMER INSIGHTS CONTENT
Find out the latest in CX and customer insights, get an idea of what the future holds
A FORUM FOR BRILLIANT IDEAS
Create the spark that only comes from great content meeting amazing networking
The power of the forum will be enhanced by the quality, energy and diversity of the people you meet, who will bring their ideas to the gathering while enriching our many conversations. Our way to ensure the quality of the experience is to handpick the most exciting and imaginative group of people and bring them together.