As our industry faces some of its biggest challenges against a backdrop of rapid evolution in data, digital and a raft of new age competitors, we ask, “Are we at a critical cross roads and how will we move into our future with grace?”
In the last year we’ve seen more agency anxiety than ever; more senior management moves than years prior, agency disintermediation, transparency issues and organisations scrambling to attract and retain talent whilst demonstrating ‘diversity’.
The Agency Leaders Symposium is the only event in APAC, away from the guise of press and clients, where senior agency leaders can address the challenges & opportunities of running modern day communications businesses.
The conference program has been crafted by a highly influential advisory board of agency leaders. Click the ‘Reserve Your Place’ button to join the most senior delegation of agency executives to gather in ANZ. We look forward to welcoming you to the Agency Symposium 2015.
Why should agency leaders attend the Agency Symposium?
Relevant and inspiring content
The conference program of international and local speakers has been crafted by an experienced Governing Body of your peers.
The industry's elite
The Symposium is an invitation-only event attracting ANZ’s most influential media and creative agency executives.
Open & collaborative environment
Set in the beautiful Hunter Valley, far from the distractions of the office, attendees are given the rare opportunity to participate in an environment where they can openly share ideas and challenges with industry peers.
Qualifying agency executives attend as our guest.
- Leigh Terry Omnicom Media GroupCEO
- John Sintras Starcom MediaVest GroupChairman SMG Australia
- Andy Pontin Clemenger BBDOCEO
- Ian Perrin ZenithOptimediaCEO
- Mark Coad PHD AustraliaCEO
- Paul Brooks CaratCEO
- Anthony Gregorio Havas Worldwide AustraliaGroup CEO
- Nicole Milward JOYManaging Partner
- John Gutteridge J. Walter ThompsonCEO
- Tony Hale The Communications CouncilCEO
- Fiona Johnston MediaComFormer Chief Business Development & Marketing Officer
- Sophie Madden Media Federation of AustraliaCEO
Join the largest and most senior gathering of agency executives in Australia.