Technology driven marketing and advertising continues to reinvent the ways in which brands influence consumers during the moments that matter most. However the modern day customer journey is now driving digital spend in new territories, with intense competition and consumer expectations setting the bar high, brands need to differentiate effectively.
Navigating the raft of new technologies, data sources and value added services is often daunting and confusing. Marketing and IT teams are working more closely than ever before to leverage technology to create competitive advantage. However, with such a wide choice of solutions and partners, how do organisations know what works and what doesn’t? How do they ensure they are making the correct investments for future growth?
Join us at the Marketing Tech Symposium to discover how to use marketing technology to achieve your customer and business goals.
Learn from inspiring international keynote presentations and local case studies. Connect with the leading brands and solution providers in a sophisticated and relaxed environment in the Hunter Valley. Learn, network, socialise and dine with the most influential executives in the region and return to the office with a Marketing Tech action plan.
Why should senior marketers, digital and data analytics professionals attend the Marketing Tech Symposium?
Relevant and inspiring content
The conference program of international and local speakers has been crafted by an experienced Advisory Board of your peers.
The industry's elite
The Symposium is an invitation-only event attracting ANZ’s most senior marketers, technology and digital professionals.
Open & collaborative environment
Set in the beautiful Hunter Valley, far from the distractions of the office, attendees are given the rare opportunity to participate in an environment where they can openly share ideas and challenges with industry peers.
Qualifying client-side marketers, technology and digital professionals attend as our guest.
- Donna-Marie Vinci Bank of QueenslandGroup Executive, CxO - Chief Operations, Digital and Information Officer
- Michael Pearson ExpediaManaging Director
- Bonnie Thorn MetlifeHead of Digital
- Alex Crompton CBAExecutive Manager, Media
- Don Allerston Fidelity Life New ZealandChief Customer Officer
- Mark Baylis OptusVice President, Customer Operations and Digital Customer Engagement
- Regan Savage KiwibankGM Marketing Communication
- Clare Zacka National Home Doctor ServiceChief Marketing Officer
- Gareth Jude TelstraRetail Industry Executive
- Dean Chadwick Velocity Frequent FlyerChief Marketing Officer