How does your organisation use metrics to track and improve customer experience? Do the varied strategic approaches using NPS, CSAT, CEffort or a combination provide clear correlation to business outcomes? Is financial performance the ultimate metric for CX teams and initiatives? Are you measuring what you do with those results and your performance against them? Whilst every business is different, sharing these challenges and insights equips you to better determine and refine the strategy for your organization and continue to grow CX investment and executive sponsorship.
The session will be facilitated around the following key conversation points;
• What factors should be considered in determining the appropriate Customer Experience metrics for an organisation?
• Which departments are involved in identifying the critical factors, development and measurement of the metrics?
• Which CX metrics do you use?
• Is financial performance the ultimate metric for CX teams and initiatives?
• How do you embed the metrics into the business culture?
• How do you build a supporting program for these metrics?
• How do you measure the program’s results and refine your program?
• How important is proving ROI?
• What do you expect from a technology provider?
• How do you envisage the future in this space?