“Personalisation of the Customer Experience – Everyone is talking about it!
Understanding and responding to the right customer with the right message at the right time has been a basic marketing tenant for years. The rapidly changing consumer landscape along with the increasingly pervasive use of technology has yielded opportunities for businesses to leverage data to move closer towards the realm of personalized customer experiences. Consumers demanding personalization recognise privacy and risk tradeoffs. Organisations need to weigh up the investment required, security, and brand issues. Join this roundtable conversation and discuss the latest perspectives around data and personalisation.
The session will be facilitated around the following key conversation points;
- Where have you seen good examples of personalisation of customer experience?
- What made it effective?
- What kind of data are you using to personalise the customer experience?
- What have been some of your learnings?
- We expect personalised service face to face so why is it some people feel apprehensive when it comes to personalisation in digital channels?
- We increasingly know more about our customers and technology allows us to collect more data every day. Where do you think that creepy line is? How do we ensure that we don’t cross it?
- Have you found personalisation has had a positive impact on your business? If so, do you measure it?
- What do you think are the biggest mistakes in personalisation when relying solely on data?
- Do you create personas to segment different customers into similar groups? Based on what?
- What does the future hold for personalising the customer experience?